"Does giving up a baby for adoption erase all the extra personal expenses shelled out over the course of a pregnancy? Does it magically restore any pay or chance at advancement that you might have lost? Does the act of adoption fully return your body to its pre-pregnancy, uninjured state, such that you don’t need time off work to recover afterward? Does it decrease the cost of taking care of pregnancy-induced diabetes or other pregnancy-related conditions that don’t heal up right away? I don’t think so."
Reason #1,569 why “just give it up for adoption!” is not a viable alternative to abortion.(via thebicker)
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Peach - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- how to prepare for exams: cry